Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

L'oreal Garnier BB cream Launch!

Hi beauties! Hope you all had a fab weekend like I did. I was honored to be among the bloggers invited for the L'oreal Garnier BB cream launch on Friday at Ambience Restaurant. So the BB cream is a great product made for those ladies who have such a busy lifestyle or are just lazy (like me) to do the whole beauty/ make up routine daily.



The BB cream was inspired by the Hollywood famous, Asian blemish balm used after cosmetic surgery to conceal blemishes on the skin! This cream is evens skin tone, blurs imperfections, smoothes fine lines, has SPF 15 and also moisturizes the skin. All in one! The perfect cream to get you ready for the day with just one application. Y'all should try the BB cream ladies! I love that it is not greasy and it gives the skin such a good glow! BB cream has definitely earned its place in my beauty regimen. I <3 BB !!

The event was a success, with Patricia Ithau (L'oreal East Africa Managing Director) formally launching the product, Caroline Mutoko's as the MC, ladies getting mini make overs at the make up booths. Thumbs up to Africa Practice for making it a success as well.


The beautiful Caroline Mutoko in a gorgeous red maxi dress accessorized with a gold belt and yours truly :-) in a green leso peplum dress.





Have a lovely Day and stay fabulous!
Xx




7 comments:

  1. This is super Gorg.....BB for Life:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! BB really is awsome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do i but bb cream or garnier products

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i get the bb cream?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I am still using my freebie so let me find out where it is being supplied but try checking local beauty stores or drugstores in town. Will get back to you once I find out specific ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here