Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

GLITZ & GLAM

Hi y'all!! Got a bad flu so all this lying around makes me want to post, post, post!!
Just like many women out there, I love make up! When done well, I think make up can do wonders. I don't always wear make up but when I do, I try to make it look as fabulous as possible.

     I love You Tube tutorials because I have learnt so much from them. My make up application skills have improved so much thanks to tutorials. My newly subscribed favorite channel is beautybyjj. JJ is simply amazing. Her complexion is more or less similar to mine so I like to watch her do her thing. Her make up is flawless to say the least! I have learnt so much from her and judging from compliments I can tell that my skills are getting better!

    For those of you who also love weaves, you can check her too. She is all about hair extensions, make up and fashion! Below is Her new year's eve party make up tutorial which I totally loved. Still have to rock this look on a night out. Enjoy!! xoxo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here