Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

My Bantu Knot Out :)

So I have been desperately trying to keep myself away from heat since I started my length retention challenge on February 1st. My growth is now 6 months old and getting more difficult to style. I absolutely love my bantu not out results better than my braid outs! The curls are just amazing and styling without heat has never been easier.

Since yesterday was my wash day I shampooed my hair, deep conditioned and afterwards applied leave-in conditioner, and olive oil while it was still damp to seal in the moisture.I then air dried my hair and parted random sections, coiled them into the bantu knots and secured them with elastic bands.


Tied my silk head scarf, slept and undid the in the morning


The final step is to separate the strands for volume and voila!! There you have it!
Totally love bantu knot outs! Going to rock this look for some time until I learn how to do flexi rod sets.
Happy Sunday people.
xoxo!

6 comments:

  1. first of all wow. u look amazing. I love this blog. keep up the good work.
    oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Spread the word and follow me. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooooooooow!! Amazing results! You gotta do a video on how you do your bantu knots!!

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here